The PF320PTEX™ Grip Module is P80®’s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER® components for P320™. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the PF320PTEX™ Grip Modules are made with P80’s proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer, and feature our next generation ergonomics for operators, law enforcement and civilian P320™ owners. Polymer80® products are known for aggressive enhancements to grip shape and angle, with features including:Our Cougar Innovations custom P320 X-series frames are completely handcrafted and take dozens of hours to complete. Some of the advantages are getting a better, more positive grip on your pistol which is important for many reasons, better control, improved comfort, faster follow up shots, and improved accuracy. Another major perk, is the looks. Lots of guns only come in black, which is nice, but when you have several(like many of us do) it’s nice to have something you can personalize as your own.
- 1911 Grip Angle
- P80’s Signature PTEX™ Grip Texture
- High Beaver Tail Undercut for Better Bore Access
- Enhanced Double-Undercut Trigger Guard and Support Hand Contours
- Modified Proprietary Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Compatible with 9mm components ONLY. The grip module is not compatible with .45ACP components.
PF320PTEX™ Grip Module is Compatible with the following products:
- P320™ Full & Carry Slides
- P320 X5™ Full & Carry Slides,
- P320 VTac™ Slides.